Sunday, June 1, 2008

Letter or email to The Admissions Office at International Education College

From : Wati binti Jonen
Date : Monday, 23 June. 2008
To : International Admissions Office at International Education College.
Subject : Information.


Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am applying for studying Teaching and Education at International Education College. I would like to know more information about these courses that you offered. Could you please send me more details about these course and I also like to know the starting dates for new attends at the College.

At the moment I am 20 years old and I am studying in National University Of Malaysia. I have a degree in Faculty of Islamic Studies at department Arabic Language and Islamic Cilivization.

I look forward to hearing from you.

yours Faithfully,
wati.

No comments: