Sunday, June 1, 2008

assignment 3 (writing letter or email )

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am writing to asks for infomation about courses at the International Education College (IEC). My name is Noradawiah Bt Ab.Manaf. I am 21 years old and now I live in Malaysia. I left school two year ago and now I am working in a primary school as a temporary teacher. I have a school leaving certificate and a diploma in Teaching and Education.

I am interested in studying Teaching and Education. I want continue my study for degrees in these course. So, from that I can be a good teacher for my students. Could you please send me information about these courses? I would also like to know an application form that I can use to apply at International Education College. Then, I would like to know about applying online. Furthermore, I interested to know when the next semester will begins.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Noradawiah Ab.manaf.

No comments: