Sunday, June 22, 2008

International Education College,
55/1 Jalan orked,
Perth,Australia.

dear sir/ madam,

I am writing to ask for information about courses at the International Education College (IEC). My name is tengku Radziatan Mardziiah bt. Tg. A. razak. I am 21 years old and now I live in Malaysia. I left school two years ago and now I am working in a secondary school as a temporary teacher. I have a school learning certificate and a diploma in Health and Sports Sciences.I am interested in studying Health and Sports Sciences. I want to continue my study in this course. Could you please send me information about these courses? I would also to know an application from that I can use apply at IEC. Then I would like to know about applying online. I would also like to know when the next semester begins.I look forward to hearing from you

No comments: