Thursday, June 5, 2008

Assigment 3 (AYUNIE)

Dear Sir/ Madam,


I am writing to ask for information about corsest at the International Education College (IEC) .My name is Norfaramiza Ayunie Bt Mohamad Saimi. I am 21 years old and now I live in Malaysia. I left school two years ago and now I am working in a secondary school as a temporary teacher. I have a school learning certificate and a diploma in Teaching and Education.

I am interested in studying Teaching and Education. I want to continue my study in this course. Could you please send me information about these courses? I would also to know an application from that I can use apply at IEC. Then I would like to know about applying online. FuthermoreI interested to know when the next semester begins.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Your faithfully,

(NORFARAMIZA AYUNIE BT MOHAMAD SAIMI)

No comments: