Saturday, May 31, 2008

Assingment 1

My friends name is Nirakmawati Bt Che Rani and she comes from Pasir Mas,Kelantan. It is the suburbs of Kelantan. She is a student at The National University Of Malaysia. Now,she is studying economics programming at Faculty Of Economics And Bussiness. Her ambitions is want to be a economics teacher. She is 21 years old and still single right now. She have eight siblings which is one sister and six young brothers and sisters. All her family live in Kampung Chenerai is located in Pasir Mas,Kelantan.
Her father and mother names are Che Rani Bin Hassan And Rohana Mat Zain. Her fathers work as a labour and her mother as a housewife. Her family is very caring and loving. I like this family very much cause these family like my family too. In her free time, she like reading novels, watching TV and also playing computer games. Exactly, she is my old friends. So, that all i can tell about my friends, Nirakmawati Che Rani.

No comments: