Thursday, May 22, 2008

About Myself Of Course By Me Bahrum


Assalamualaikum and have a good day for everyone, this time i would like to introduce myself.
My name is Bahrum Bin Faizan. I'm from Permaisuri,Terengganu. I'm were born on 27 December 1987. My zodiac is Capricorn. I'm now is 20th years old. My fathers name is Faizan bin Abdullah and mothers name is Rokiah binti Dollah. I have six siblings which there's four brothers and two sisters. I'm is the third child in my siblings. I'm like to fishing at free times and enjoy to play badminton at the afternoons of the days.I'm actualy like to became a Succes Businessman at the future. For that ambitions i'm always read Economic Magazines .

My favourite foods is Nasi Beriani. My favourite drinks is Carrot Juices. That's because it betters for my health and for anyone also. I'm like a nasyid songs . My favourite movies is Harry Potters. My idols is Prophet of Muhammad s.a.w. since before and forever as i'm alive.

My primary schools is National School of Payong Baru. After that i'm continue my study at secondary schools which it's name is High School Region of Setiu. I had been there's from form 1 to form 5. Then i'm think it's better for me to continue my studies at High School Region of Sultan Zainal Abidin near by Batu Buruk Beach. In 2007, i continued my studies at National University of Malaysia. I attend here still now and maybe i graduated after 2011 soon, if there's did not have any problems. I take a course of Faculty of Islamic Studies in subject of Al-Quran and Al-Sunnah.

I'm stay at Ibrahim Yaakob College's for this year and next years too. For this short semesters, i stay at Ungku Omar College's. It's because my College's before had been closed for Palapes from Malaysia to stay there.

That's all about me. I hope we all can be a good friend . Last thing that I would like to say is a good friend will make we happy and be a good persons and a bad friend will make our become bad same like them. Friendship is good if we find a good person to become our friends. Friendship forever since now and forever.







4 comments:

Achik said...

Salam Rahim, I,m Brother John from class set 27. How are you my friend. What up???????

Achik said...

Salam Rahim, I,m Brother John from class set 27. How are you my friend. What up???????

srikandi m_orange :) said...

hi Bahrum?
nice meet u. r u realy like carrot juice?
how about the taste?
very delicious?
actually i like eat carrot but i can't drink carrot juice because the taste is not good for me.hehe

rumzan said...

hi Mizz
ooo of course i like that drink

its very delicous for me, before i'm stay to this college (at KIY) i often drink this drink but at UOC i can't drink that again

waaa so sad