Friday, May 30, 2008

assignment 1( my best friend )


Assalamualaikum and have a nice day to all my friends, especially to my beloved teacher Puan Hasni.

Now, I would like to introduce my best friend. Her name is Wati binti Jonen. She is twenty years old and she was born on March 12, 1988. She comes from Kuching, Sarawak and now she stays with me at College Ungku Omar for taking a foundation. She froms Faculty of Islamic Studies in Department Arabic Language and Islamic Cilivization. Her previous school was Maahad Johor in Johor Bahru with me.

She comes from happy and good family. Her father name's Jonen bin Bugo and his job is farmer. Her mother job's housewife. Wati have eight siblings and she is number five. She has two sisters and six brothers. At free time, she likes chatting room, reading books, novels, and she most likes watching movie sinchan. Her ambition is to be a teacher. Her favourite food is roti canai and especially chicken KFC. Her favourite drink is soya bean. She is good and funny person and can make someone smile with her. I like to be friend with her. And most important about my best friend, she still single.

That's all about my best friend. Thank you.. :)

No comments: