Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Superhero

Good Morning,

My name is Firdaus.. Come from the Planet of Jupiter... I have superpower in my body that when i angry i change to supersaiya. Sometimes people call me Goku... ok if you all my classmate want some help- you just can call me.. I'll save you all from enemy..

I want to share with you all how i can get this superpower..
this is happen on Monday 21 of Jun 2002.. that day all my Body hot after i eat roti cahai at Mamak Store near my house... then I be a soperpower...

Someday when i want to help someone. I figth with enemy..
then i Realise that I just dreaming.... hahahahahaha
After that Lu Pikir La sendiri..
Coz I'm Tied Typing this long Sentence

1 comment:

srikandi m_orange :) said...

hi Firdaus, opss Goku. hope u fine.
Goku can u give me 1 of dragon ball?
pleazzz...hehe