Friday, May 30, 2008

assigment 1 mY sWeEtY ;> by a :120731



Hello to all my friends,

Now I would like to introduce my sweety friend. Her name is Esni Farahani Binti Esa. She is Malay and come from Muar,Johor. She is a student at National University of Malaysia in Faculty of Islamic Study with major Al-Quran and As-Sunnah. Her previous school is Maahad Johor at Johor Bahru and she apply university with her STAM certificate. She was born on 29 february 1988. She is sweet twenty years old and she is single until now. She has five sibling and she is eldest and all her sibling is girl. Her favourite food is Tom Yam and her favourite drink is mango juice. Her favourite colour is blue and red. She likes watching television and reading novels and magazine. Kind of magazine she likes to read is Remaja magazine. She has nice and sweet face. She is so kindly and Im very proud can be her friend. She always help me in my study because she is smart student than me. In future she wants to be lecturer. Im wishing she will.

No comments: