Saturday, May 31, 2008

Assignment 3 (writing formal letters or emails)A120670

From : iela_nov88@yahoo.com
Date : Saturday, 31 May 2008. 10:30 pm
To : Admissions Office at ICE
Subject : Information


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in studying Teaching and Education at International Education College. Could you please send me details of these courses? I would like to have the starting dates of the next courses.

I would also like to know more about applying online for these courses from you. And I hope you will give me these information be quickly.

I am twenty years old and I live in Segamat, Johor. I am studied in Maahad Johor, High School. I have a school leaving certificate and a Malaysian High Islamic Certificate and got Mumtaz.

I look forward to receiving from you.


Yours Faithfully,
Nabilah Said


No comments: